Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The first female World Champion

will undoubtably be my Daughter!!!! who arrived at 00:54 on Friday 08/07/05 and arrived home late yesterday afternoon.:D

Both mother and baby Carla are doing great and I did try and post on Friday but my brain couldn't string letters together:rolleyes:

Comments

• Congratulations.

..and home in four days.

Good work!:cool:
  • Outstanding!
  • Congrats :cool:
  • Hiep hiep hiep hoera !!!:D
  • Both are fine? Well, that's great!

GLÜCKWUNSCH! from Germany :D
  • Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Minardirule. :cool:
    Is carla your first ??

[/quote]I did try and post on Friday but my brain couldn't string letters together
    [/quote]

I know how you feel !!!!!

BTW Jumpey Jnr (James) was exactly 9 months the day Carla was born. :o

RJ - Salvos' Michele is only a few weeks old and Vignes jnr is expected in a few months is it time we started a Forzaminardi.com Baby forum??:hehe:

• in a few months is it time we started a Forzaminardi.com Baby forum??
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH !!!!
  • Congratulations, Dad!

Can we have more information about the name? Carla? Sounds like Gian Carlo :hehe:
  • Great news!
  • congratulations
  • Congrats Dan. I'd buy you a drink but I'm afraid that we're no longer in Italy. :mad:
  • I have to join to the others and say a big congratulation!

CONGRATULATION

I hope you will post a nice picture about Carla.
  • Congrats mate!!

Something good to come out of thursday!! (well almost)
  • Well done, I will have a beer for you!
  • Congratulations!

• Congrats to you and yours 'rule. Home in four days!!!! Damned impressive.

What did she cook for dinner last night? ;)
  • Congrats and best wishes Dan!
  • Marvellous news.

Any tips, Dan? I'm having the gas and air, even if they don't offer it.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Welcome Carla, beautiful italian name.:D

Hi on behalf of Michele (be careful to these italian casanovas) ;)
  • Congrats Rule!

So far your Mrs. had all the downside of it, now it will be your turn!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

:D
  • Thank you all very much for your congratulations and wishes all is progressing well and even managing to get quiet a bit of sleep as Carla is feeding and sleeping well.

RJ: we bothed liked the name, which was unusual, I'm trying to get Jen(ifer) Carla on the birth certificate but don't fancy my chances....

viges: take what ever is on offer I can recommend the morphine and don't let them fob you off with the dia rubbish! and take something to read for the dull bits

salvo: didn't we have a deal about marriage in this event????

jumpey: yes she is the first, and last if this was anything to go by and if you're only in Holmfirth we can meet for a beer for the baby forum!

ATi: I have no skill in psoting photos but will forward to someone more caplable

thanks again y'all:D:D