Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Doorknobs

Is this a good solution???...

or a temporary one to give him some race practice for Jordan next year?

[Edited on 13/7/2005 by PistonBroke]

Comments

• I never think changing horses inthe middle of the stream is a good idea but if the horse runs out of money......

We need money to dev the car. this pay for a ride driver deal sucks ass but it is our lot for the moment.

FORZA
  • and we'll get rid of Haider!:D:D:D
  • Yeah, if a change is forced by money, what can you do? Plus Doornbos anyway knows the team perfectly, so I don't see any special downside.
  • and we'll get rid of Haider!:D:D:D
    Yes! :D

But let's be honest: PAtrick didn'T very well the last races and to be frank, I think Dornboss is a better driver. Of course, it is sad to lose such a nice guy but that's buisniess....
  • Seeya Paddy, hello Bobby.

And so the door revolves.
  • Plus Doornbos anyway knows the team perfectly
    I didn't know that! Did he test for us ???

Btw,
    The Friesacher rumors report that not ALL OF the money has been transferred yet.
    That means that SOME PAT of the money HAS BEEN transferred.
    Let's hope the money that IS in the bank is enough to keep him on as 3rd driver !!!!!!!!!!
    That way he can develop the car, so the team gains data (and extra money!!)
  • probably he will be the first Minardi driver to lose the seat two races after he placed sixth!:D:D:D
  • I think when someone lifts the lid on Minardi we'll find out what a sad state the team is in. There's just no stability.
    The team have got to look towards the long haul. There's no point putting a driver in the team if he lacks the finance to run for a whole season. The constant upheaval detracts from the team performance and make s the whole outfit look unprofessional.
  • So, what your basically saying Petrol is that if Kiesa joined Minardi at the beginning of 2003 (instead of the last 5 races) he would have performed better !?:hehe:
  • So, what your basically saying Petrol is that if Kiesa joined Minardi at the beginning of 2003 (instead of the last 5 races) he would have performed better !?:hehe:

Joining at the end of a season will at least give other teams a yardstick to judge them by. So, if say Doorknobs outpaces CA, then we could assume that he would be a better pick than Pat or Christijan.

Or to be totally ridiculous, if Michael Schumacher joins and gets pole for the rest of the year, and wins, we know the PS05, and 04 and 03 wern't that bad tubs.