Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Family!

Guys, I think we've all known each other long enough now to maybe introduce the family. No pics of the wife, but here's my almost-4 year olds, Adam & Cate.

:)

In front of dad's entertainment unit (note the nice plasma). Forgive the T-shirt, he knows not what he does. ;)

Anyone else care to share?

[Edited on 20/8/2005 by MinardiP1]

Comments

• Great looking kids but what is with the TOIT kit?
  • Well if Minardi bothered to make a kid's range ffs! :(

I go to the Grand Prix, gotta get him something, he loves the cars. TOIT seems to be the only team that makes stuff for the little ones.
  • Nice kids well done!

Sorry I can't share any pics, married but no kids.:(
  • Don't be sorry Neil, I'm in the same position and love it. Get a dog, they're much better. They don't smell as much. break less stuff, don't cost as much and when they piss you off, you just put 'em outside.

Last time I put a choke chain and lead on a kid to discipline it, I was threatened with assualt charges!! :o! Yeah, I couldn't believe it either.
  • you're crazy oznomad, you're crazy!:D
  • The same here, Neil! The only child in our house is me ;)
  • That's what they said to Neil. But I've found "crazy" to be a relative term.

Biker same here. My handbrake says one kid in the house is enough, another would just her make life too hard.
  • Love the pictures though! Be a bit carefull P1, you could be expelled from this forum because of indecent pictures;)
  • As soon as I posted them, especially the second one, I kinda thought that it might not have been the best idea. Too many dirty bastards out there. :(

But i'm a proud dad! :)

• Nice pics P1 :cool:

No recent pictures to hand - but here are a couple from Oct 04

James 3 hours old:-

Myself and James (3 weeks old )
  • Nice pics, JS. You need a feed more than he does. ;)
  • You need a feed more than he does. ;)
    Even with my healthy diet mostly consisting of Cake, chocolate, chips & beer I never put on weight !! :cool:
  • As soon as I posted them, especially the second one, I kinda thought that it might not have been the best idea. Too many dirty bastards out there. :(
    Until I can put a black stripe over my kids eyes in the pics I have for him I'm not going to post. Yeah chances are slim that it would be exploited BUT...
    But i'm a proud dad! :)

You have every right to - good looking bright eyed tykes!
  • P1, it's lovely to see the pics but there are some twisted bastards out there.
  • SIMPLY ADORABLE, CONGRATS P1, you're a rich man!!!
    Jumpey, James' gloves are great, he's so coll. We put socks on michele's hands as well the day he was born, cos he was scratching his face.
    Anyway, I'm with quig & viges, too many bastards out there.