Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Nico Rosberg

grandprix.com is reporting that Nico Rosberg might be in a Minardi next year...... :o

I personally wouldn't mind it. Young buck, good genes, gotta be quick and smooth to impress a team like Williams which is where he's being groomed for.

While i'm on potential drivers, who does everyone think will be our pair next year?

I'm thinking Karthikeyan, and either Doornbos or Rosberg.

[Edited on 2/9/2005 by MinardiP1]

Comments

• God forbid its Kartikeyan:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:
  • Webber and Alonso will come back to their spiritual home in an amazing turnaround of the 2006 driver market
  • God forbid its Kartikeyan:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:
    If he can hook on somewhere, he'll be better next year, you watch.
  • Webber and Alonso will come back to their spiritual home in an amazing turnaround of the 2006 driver market
    :D:D

with Fischella as test driver!!!!!:D
  • Rosberg! God forbid that from ever happening to us. Having him and his pops hanging around our team is something I definitely do not want to see.

I can already image it. By race two, his father will be bashing the team in interviews to save the face of his hack son after mediocre performances.

I'll take Kovalainen or Montagny over the pretty boy from Monaco any day.
  • But Mr Flav seems to have fallen out with us, which would rule out those two.
  • Watched much GP2, TheDriver..?
  • Maybe not Silver. I remember reading somehwere that Flav may hold the contract at the moment but, is required to find Montagny a race seat for '06 or, forgoes his option on Montagny and passes up the contract. Montagny then moves out onto the free market. Could be handy as I believe that Gaulioses(sp) is looking for somewhere in F1 to dump some money.

Remember that Flav is also going to have to find somewhere for Kovalainen to go next year. He's going to end up with a backlog of drivers soon and nowhere for them to go.

[Edited on 4/9/2005 by oznomad]
  • Now's not the time to bring Tobacco advertising to the team.. we're a little late on that one.
  • Watched much GP2, TheDriver..?
    Enough to know that ART has a tendency of bending the rules..

I'll admit Nico is a decently fast driver; I just think he's an arse. Of course, if there are no better alternatives, then Nico might be a fair choice. However, his daddy should open his wallet real wide for that to happen.
    Oznomad:

Remember that Flav is also going to have to find somewhere for Kovalainen to go next year. He's going to end up with a backlog of drivers soon and nowhere for them to go.
    That's true. Red Bull also has the same 'problem' with Klien, Liuzzi, Scott Speed and who else. With plenty of young guns and many good old shoes eager to retain their seats, teams like Minardi are in a good position.