Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Albers will drive for Minardi!

Comments

• Stan, "D'oh" is an exclamination from Homer Simspon which means "No" or "Damn".
  • [quote] if they got along well
    hehe you're joking, right? they were already ripping eachother's hair out back in 2003 when it was last rumoured that they could become team mates [/quote]

I can't really remember that. The only thing jos said was that Albers should do some testing first. Albers didn't even bash Jos. It was the management and the fans on both sides who were fighting.
  • Having dinner with Verstappen doesn't mean Jos will drive for the team. It simply states that the two go back a long time and still like eachothers presence once a while. No more, no less.
  • Maybe TDW is working as a waiter :P
  • ...or TDW accomplished more than you ever will in your life time.... for a Clown you're not really funny. Merry Christamas!;)
  • It could also be that TDW is trying the American Dream, from the dishwasher to F1-Word Champion :hehe:
  • ...or TDW accomplished more than you ever will in your life time.... for a Clown you're not really funny. Merry Christamas!;)
    I've won as many F1 races as TDW has :angel:
  • Clown I've contacted FORIX to have them add you and me to their database under the wins column. Right below and above Jos.
  • I've won as many F1 races as TDW has
    now that's what I call funny (without insulting anyone)! :D
  • ^ And as many Grand Slams as Anna K :P
    Clown I've contacted FORIX to have them add you and me to their database under the wins column. Right below and above Jos.
    I wanna be on top :hehe:
  • And as many Grand Slams as Anna K
    THOU SHALLT NOT UTTER THE NAME OF THE DIVINE ANNA IN NEFARIOUS WAYS
  • Let her go man! She's marked territory!
  • booohooooo hoooooo:(:(:(:(:(
  • RJ, got my exclusive pics?!
  • ^ Of Anna? ;)
  • RJ, got my exclusive pics?!
    no, where did you send them to? damn spamfilter

ahhh there they are... beautiful

guys if you send me an email for the first time make sure you put ForzaMinardi.com in the header
  • Clown I've contacted FORIX to have them add you and me to their database under the wins column. Right below and above Jos.
    And how far is that from Minardi's location in that column?
  • Considering Gian Carlo never drove in F1, like myself and clown, not very far at all.
  • I find the 'divine' A.K. a perfect example of that strange and sometimes idiot world we live in. That, I admit, goodlooking girl promised to be a great tennisplayer, but that talent never got the oppurtunity to win even one tournament. And nobody seemed to care! Nowadays looks, fashion and PR are more important than talent. A.K. looses almost all of her tennisgames and becomes a superstar. Commercially she's a hit, but i find her nowadays as fake as the t*ts of Pamela Anderson and that whole family of Ozzy Osbourne's. Its TV-reality. TV and it's money rule the world. The world of 'Big Brother' John de Mol. Beware of that man. Beware of A.K. Get real.
  • [quote] quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and if Minardi fans hated Michel Peridon they probably don't like CA's manager Lodewijk Varossieau either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to say this but I agree with you on this. He might be even worse!
    Can we at least give them a chance before we act all defeatist [/quote]

Hey, some of the Dutchies alreay seen enough of that guy to know(more than enough, believe me!)
  • Crap. Hey RJ give Paul a call, let him know that Christijan just doesn't fit in with our plans and he'll have to find someone else. :(
  • [quote]...or TDW accomplished more than you ever will in your life time.... for a Clown you're not really funny. Merry Christamas!;)
    I've won as many F1 races as TDW has :angel: [/quote]

So how often did you manage to finish on places 2 till 22?
  • 2nd? Not as though Jos ever managed that! Meanwhile his teammate won both the races that he finished 3rd in. heh.. :rolleyes:
  • Salvo quit thinking of Anna!
  • Fake smile?
  • 2nd? Not as though Jos ever managed that! Meanwhile his teammate won both the races that he finished 3rd in. heh.. :rolleyes:
    First of all, his teammate was Michael Schumacher. Second of all he was a rookie. Cut the guy some slack. (is that the right expression?)

And third of all get your facts straight. Schumacher didnt win the second race Jos got third in because he was disqualified.

So nyah ;P
  • What place did Michael finish that race before the FIA pulled their bullshit though? ;)

Edit: fixed smiley

[Edited on 27/12/2004 by Jello_Biafra]
  • I've missed this kind of conversations.

Please go on...:hehe::hehe:
  • indeed, if your teammate is named Schumacher you simply can't beat him(just ask Eddie,Johnny,JJ, and Rubens)