Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Albers will drive for Minardi!

12346»

Comments

• Eddie and Rubens at least manage to finish second, sheesh!
  • Johnny ????
  • Herbert, obviously.
  • OK!!

I was just checking if this wasn't any more rumormaking about De Mol !!!!:P
  • What place did Michael finish that race before the FIA pulled their bullshit though? ;)

Edit: fixed smiley

[Edited on 27/12/2004 by Jello_Biafra]
    I don't think that's the point. Because if that would have counted, Jos would have been fourth. So you'd have been wrong anyway.
  • Even worse.

And yes, I know/knew what all happened. I use FORIX.
  • Jos would have been 2nd in Hockenheim if the team had'nt set his car on fire.
  • Well, that's one of those if, if situations Steve. You can't claim such things.
  • Maybe he would have become 2nd, but: Jos is not a good driver. Be honest, he never impressed somebody really. He had some good races, yes, but as we say in Germany: A dove does not make the summer (the birds again Emmet ;) )

[Edited on 27/12/2004 by Homer]
  • You all are so bad with Jos.

Let's say just that he had his chance and he wasted, and nobody but his people miss him in F1.

Homer says "He is not a good driver"
    Well, don't know. I think he had some good things and that he made some good races.

:angel:
  • salvo, if I said "he is not a good driver", not "he is a bad driver". As you allready said,
    and nobody but his people miss him in F1.
    yeah, because he was nothing special. I don't miss him either, I miss Mika Häkkinen or Eddie Irvine and also Gaston Mazzacane (but for other reasons).
  • Did you fall on your head Salvo?
  • People, Jos could have WON Brazil 2 years ago for Minardi.

He failed.

'nuff said.
  • Jos would have been 2nd in Hockenheim if the team had'nt set his car on fire.
    IF? IF! Hahahaha!
    IF TDW had talent he'd be WDC
    IF I had talent I'd be WDC
    IF Jello had talent he'd finih second in the WDC (He's let Schui win :P)

[Edited on 28/12/2004 by Clown]
  • so you don't think Jos has enough talent??

good luck with Albers then(he has less talent than Jos)
  • Steve, i'm of the opinion that Jos had the talent to be a consistent points if he had been able to get into the right machinery at the right stage of his career.

He had the machinery earlier in his career, he just didn't do enough with it to warrant teams giving it to him later on when he had settled down and matured.

His management can take a lot of the blame for not being able to do the right deal even with a crapload of sponsorship.
  • so you don't think Jos has enough talent??

good luck with Albers then(he has less talent than Jos)
    I'm saying "if" is bullshit.
  • Steve, just a couple of points.

"Jos would have been 2nd in Hockenheim if the team had'nt set his car on fire."
    Maybe, and if your grandmother had balls, she'd be called your grandfather. But it ain't that way, so let it go dude.

"good luck with Albers then(he has less talent than Jos)"
    If that's the case, then like Jos, he'll only spend one year with the team. And you've only 12 months to wait until you can come back and say "I told you so", but wait till then please.

And as Quigley said, he could/should have won in Brazil two years ago, but didn't. And don't give the weak excuse of everyody else went off at that corner, if he's as good as you and he tell us, he would have made it through that corner on each occasion and finished the race.

None of this happened and he no longer in F1, so let it go man, just, let it go.