Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Thanks F1Total.com!

I wrote them a mail yesterday....

Internet-Petition für den Erhalt des Namens Minardi
14. September 2005 - 13:01 Uhr (Autor kontaktieren)

(F1Total.com) - 'Forzaminardi.com', die nach eigenen Angaben größte Minardi-Fanseite im Internet, hat eine Petition gestartet, um Red Bull nach dem Kauf des Rennstalls dazu zu bringen, den Namen Minardi beizubehalten. Der Name soll nach 20 Jahren Formel 1 nicht einfach aus der Königsklasse des Motorsports verschwinden.

Der eigene Name kann unter http://www.forzaminardi.com/petition/petition.php eingetragen werden. 'F1Total.com' empfiehlt jedoch, die Mail-Adresse nicht anzugeben, damit Spider von Spam-Unternehmen diese nicht in ihren Datenbestand aufnehmen können.

Comments

• Seht gut Homer, meine Komplimente :D
  • The spamming problem which F1-Total brought up....

Would it be possible to hide the e-mail address column in the signatures list ?

This way,people could still give the address - in my opinion important for further contact if additonal actions are needed later - but only RJ / ForzaMinardi would see the e-mails.

BTW, Thanks F1-Total.com :)
  • Bladerunner, I fully support that idea. Make the E-mail field invisible - just collect 'em for the final application, but don't display 'em.

I was a tad worried to include my E-mail as well, there are plenty of harvester bots going around the Internet searching for E-mail lists like this one. Let's not provide them with food!
  • will forward it to our webmaster as soon as he wakes up
  • I'Ve just posted it on shortnews.de. 110 readers so far and still on the Frontpage (secoung place in the category "Sport")