Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FORZAMINARDI.COM CHALLENGE - CHINA (RD. 19 - 16TH OCT 05)

2»

Comments

• yes, biker, it's transferable. anyone on this board is welcomed to take up biker's offer. i have quite a few nights from a couple of hotels f.o.c. for me to take up on so it doesn't cost me anything...only need a definite date for the 3 nights.

if i cannot convert these nights for whatever reasons, i'll plonk you guys in the sumptious second homes of my friends.

do let me know...my contact details are with robert-jan and you can email me direct...just need biker's consent in writing. :-)
  • ohhh, I'm soooo tempted to take up that offer, but................

my girl is pregnant (our 2nd child) and will probably give birth beginning of May.
    So, whenever the race is in malaysia we will be expecting labour or already have the baby!!!!

Feel free to congratutlate me below !!!:P
  • could brooksey and hasek2 please give me their mail addresses?
  • As recognition of his victory, and him being unable to accept his first prize, i'd like to pass my prize on to Biker if that's ok. He's done a great job all year, even making a brilliant stab to extend his lead at the final round. Congratulations mate.
  • Thanks Brooksey!

It's a too nice offer to reject :D I'd love to have an FM.com-sticker. I'm very gratefull for your generousity!!
  • that's very magnanimous of brooksey. i hope forza can give him the sticker prize as well.

as for biker, brooksey's act has prompted me with humility to offer biker something else in lieu of the accomodation prize.

can biker please contact forza to get my email so that you can email me your full address and tel contacts for me to send something appropriate?

• can biker please contact forza to get my email so that you can email me your full address and tel contacts for me to send something appropriate?
    Great Facty! I contacted RJ.

It's getting better and better! 'Appropriate'. Mmmm.... A picture of the hotel where I could have slept? ;) I hope it doesn't tick and will make it through customs...:D
  • how about a pillow case that jodie foster slept on when she filmed anna & the king in our lovely langkawi island back in 1999?

:o
  • Sweet dreams guaranteed?
  • Sorry, my wife din't agree. Wonder why................

• The sticker came with the postman! I've put it on my bicycle :hehe: It already seems to go faster ;)

Thanks Brooksey and RJ !!
  • No probs Biker - show us a picture! :D :P
  • Congratulations, Biker, on both counts.

What's with the picture of Jodi and the King?

Did you know we have the cane chair Jodi used to relax in on the set?

If you do make it to KL, sometime, call us.

Spin
  • If you do make it to KL, sometime, call us.
    Thanks Dr. I surely will (when I have the number;)).

The picture was about the film that FactyCrab mentioned a few posts earlier. I thought Jodie was looking quite nice on that one.
  • Hi guys, look what Facty is sending me. I think it looks fab!

• biker,

have you got it yet? should have by now!
  • Not yet Facty, but I already answered you're email about it.