Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

robert D.

I have to say that I appreciated our second dutch driver.
He did a good job, he was constantly at Albers'level or often better than him, and since Christjan showed to be a good driver, I guess dornboos is a good one as well.

And I have to say that I liked Minardi's season. We did some good races, we battled against jordans and sometimes we did beat them.

Grazie Minardi.:D

Comments

• Well, if I have to be perfectly honest. Christijan most of the time beat Robert. When Robert beat Christijan it was because of the later's bad luck. Then again, Albers had the advantage of being in the team from the start of the season.

I must say, I like Doornbos better than Albers. It also looks like he fits in the team better than Christijan, mostly because he speaks Italian.
  • Compared to '03 & '04 it was a bloody brilliant season.

The drivers were good, without being at all special, I felt.

The best thing was that no-one was going on and on about the time difference. Minardi had a car that when running on empty (and revs turned up) was only a couple of seconds away from the leaders. That was good.

Race pace was different, but considering our competition had (arguably) the most powerful engine on the grid, pretty good effort.

It was a face-saving season and one on which I think they could have built a good future.

Ah well.
  • It was a lot better than last year! It's hard to say how good Albers and Doornbos really are. At least they didn't f**k up to much and were always willing to give it a real fight. I'm not really a fan of one of them, but as a Dutchie, I would like to see one of them return next year. What a pity it won't be in a Minardi :(
  • Uhmm, maybe Doornbos will be 3rd driver for the (ex-)Minardi team, because of his connections with Chris Horner!?!?

The best thing about our drivers this year, was that they drove consistently !!!!
  • It's only a shame that now the season is over CA can't hold his breath no longer and feels the need to piss all over RD, complaining that RD has more attention towards the media, then to the team. In fact it's slightly different: the media has had more interest in the very approachable and relaxed RD, instead off the so called 'product CA', who didn't really feel the need to welcome RD to the team halfway through the season to begin with. I'm impressed by the performance of CA this year. Very strong and steady, unfortunatelly there's some malfunction inside his brain. RD however is the man for the future.