Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Quigley

Our easy on the eyes female that works at Go Kart Racer.. still works there. Still nice to look at too.

Also, my entire upper body is sore, my left wrist won't move without pain and I have a nice bruise on the inside of my right leg. It was worth it though.

Comments

• That's a lot of damage. She must really be something!
  • And you didn't invite me? You know how much I like to watch!
  • The karting was fun too.
  • What was yor best lap time?
  • Her lap, your lap or both?

Good times can be had in various positions! :)
  • hahaha.

I think my best (raced Monza twice) was a 30.79. Finished 5th and 6th out of ten but that was behind 3 guys that held fast times for the week. They were a bit intimidating. Had painted helmets and such, probably run up at Sears but come there in the winter.

Also, there's huge differences between the karts. Got in one for the second race that was just wayyyy too loose. I made a fuss and got them to give me a different one before we started.
  • Got in one for the second race that was just wayyyy too loose. I made a fuss and got them to give me a different one before we started.
    Should have stayed in the first one. Remember loose is fast - on the edge of out of control ;)
  • Not when you can't get on the brakes without the back end stepping out, nor could I get on it out of turns. It was slower than pigshit.
  • You don't use brakes on a kart. Or RARELY do.
  • The hairpin you have to. Drive it all the way in and then standing on the brakes is the only way to take it.
  • [quote]Got in one for the second race that was just wayyyy too loose. I made a fuss and got them to give me a different one before we started.
    Should have stayed in the first one. Remember loose is fast - on the edge of out of control ;) [/quote]Haha!

I actually rented that out the other day. First time I've watched the whole thing.
    Never knew the story was about a failed open wheel driver who kicks the shit outta everyone in Neckcar :hehe:

[Edited on 10/12/2005 by Clown]
  • There's a brake pedal?
  • i'm too big and fat for karting :hehe:
  • You could still beat Jello. I did.

On that Jello - let me know next time you go - since the MCSF is damn near kaput it will give me a reason to go.
  • Speaking of the MCSF, any news on the clubs front? Trying to determine what days am going to stay in Montreal next season.

Despite alot of the same people bieng in the team I doubt any good news though.
  • Not fair Quigs, you had the big boy kart and I think they overcompensate. I've noticed that those karts are always up front. I've even seen people my size in them..

I'll let you know though. It will have to be once I'm healed up from this time...
  • A Bad workman blames his tools ;)
  • You guys suck. :(
  • Never knew the story was about a failed open wheel driver who kicks the shit outta everyone in Neckcar
    He didn't fail in open wheelers, he lost his ride ;)