Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Darwin Awards Contender

RJ Can you please post the article on the guy travelling to Darwin. That's my nomination.

Lesson 1. put down your beer first!
Lesson 2. leave the bag alone!
Lesson 3. let the guys in the pub catch their own.

Thanks,

Spin

Comments

• ../images/content/Darwinite.jpg
  • Tough.............................

The computer geek is an obvious third, as even though he expired, his was an involuntary act brought on by acute compulsion.

As for the other two.........wow. On the one hand, the guy who gets away with being bitten by a King Brown and goes gor seconds though eigths is in any competition, a podium for sure; the self tasaring has merit. Mainly because even though the instructions clearly pointed out that electricity will cause muscles to spasm (in his case making sure that the button stayed depressed), that he went ahead and did it anyway. I'm sure that somewhere else in the instructions would have been a whole section on what happens if the target has a dicky ticker as well.

So he must win. Even though the outcome was nowhere near as serious, this guy went ahead with his act, not on compulsion, not as a result of alchohol, but with adequate time and information to make a judgement.

THIS MAN - IS AN IDIOT