Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New Red Bull

Comments

• It's a nice looking car, notably in the sidepods. I love the mounting of the mirrors as well. I imagine we'll see big aero updates before Bahrain.
  • Those sidepods look similiar to the PS05 in my opinion. Car looks good too. I agree the mounting of the mirrors does look good.
  • Those sidepods look similiar to the PS05 in my opinion.
    I thought the same thing after seeing the first pic.:)
  • Get real folks! The car looks very similar to the TOIT of 05. Its highly unlikely RB would copy anything from the PS05 which had no windtunnel testing and who's own aero package was a best guess copy of the leading runners!
  • Seems like the rear is even lower and the sidepods smaller. Probably the effect of a smaller engine, so I think we'll see this trend in all cars.
  • Get real folks! The car looks very similar to the TOIT of 05. Its highly unlikely RB would copy anything from the PS05 which had no windtunnel testing and who's own aero package was a best guess copy of the leading runners!
    Not entirely true..
  • I think Petrol has at least right in that the PS05 is more of an unknown than the RB1. The RB1 has been far more developed and we can be pretty sure that the understanding of the RB1 is far greater than the PS05.
  • Yea, they stopped me taking pictures of the technical drawings and plans of the car, so obviously someone somewhere wants them
  • I hope it catches on fire.