Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

GCM: MINARDI BACK IN F3000

2»

Comments

• I'd like to see him take a team to the World Series, so I can see them running here in Spain ;)
  • This is a very Good news !! :D

Minardi go to F3000 Italia ! :D
  • Fingers crossed!
  • I was thrilled to see those news -- great!! The Minardi team is where GCM is. ;) And I will surely support the "new" Minardi team.
  • Yes, but a nagging doubt ...

Why rent out the name? For the ego massage? Surely a young team wants its own name.
  • I share the nagging doubts, but on the whole I still think it's fantastic news :P
  • I like Minardirules thinking....... with the reported move of both Red Bull teams to Austria in 2 years.....just maybe GCM could buy back the Faenza factory and the locals on the STR staff would stay to work for the re-born Minardi team.........
    This would be the best possible option....if the operating costs in F1 will finally come down by 2008.

I really hope for it, but unfortunately I doubt it.

Heart says yes, Reason says no

....about a possible Minardi return to F1, that is.

GCM, please prove me wrong :)

[Edited on 23/1/2006 by bladerunner]
  • Lets hope Minardi don't do a Coloni.

I'd love minardi to get back into F1 and show STR who's boss.