Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Social -Sydndey Quarantine Station Ghost Tour

Dear Guys

I'm organising a group of people to look at the Quarantine Station.
24/Feb/06 Details below.

If anyone in Sydney is interested please call me on
Sydney 9566 2264. I thought we might have dinner at The Corso, Burgers /Fish and Chips and a few drinks at about 6pm and go up and visit some ghosts.

I have 3 spots left only.

Have any of you guys seen Ghosts!

Quarantine Station Ghost Tour
Sydney Harbour National Park

Visit the Quarantine Station at night when strange things happen. Explore the many buildings that scatter the station, such as the hospital, cemeteries, isolation wards and mortuary. Hear tales of bizarre happenings and of the fascinating history whilst walking around this unique area by eerie lantern light. A light supper is served following the tour to calm your nerves. The tour is not recommended for children under 12.
When: Friday 24 Feb at 7.30 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Level of difficulty: easy
Cost: $27.50

[Edited on 15/2/2006 by PistonBroke]

Comments

• Bugger, just got back from Sydney today....
  • I just spoke to a friend who went on the tour. When in the hospital ward
    she saw a little girl, slowly rocking back and forwards with her hands on
    her chin, very upset. Her other friends couldn't see the ghost.

This is a differnt ghost to the one on the mortury slab, where the people who
    died of strange diseses were cut open, blood drained off in a channel around the slab and into a jug below. Bobies after autopys were placed in lead lined coffins and buried on the grounds.

And the other undead, but I'll Ahhhhhhhhhhh
  • All you guys must be chicken...no takers!

Just to keep this post alive, unlike the dead, here's a link of actuall sightings.

http://www.paranormalaustralia.com/tours/revqstation.html

Here's a sample...

As we visited the nightly ghost tour, we were all looking forward to seeing something a little bit odd but as the night progressed we all seeing somthing we werent sure was there.

We visited one of the grave sites when one of us seen an average sized man in all white clothing walking closer to the group as they looked again he suddenly dissapeared, and then as they turned around again for the third time he was walking off into the bushes. As the group walked over another grave yard and down toward the morgue one of us had seen a lady in a an old white long lacy night gown when she noticed it she felt a cold shiver down her spine and the lady was moving towards the group as she was getting closer she seen another small younger girl in a white lacy night gown but then as she looked back it seemed to be gone.

As we moved into the morgue our hearts were beating fast and we became hot n sweaty as the room was small n we felt a breathing on our necks but as we turned around we noticed we were standing against the wall. We then moved into the hostpital one of the boys we came with us found it hard to walk as he felt sumthing was restricting him to walk making it difficult for him to move, as i walked back to help him we noticed that the window was opened but we didnt remeber seeing it open as we first entered the hospital.

As we progressed into the shower room we all felt a little but scared so we held the guys tightly as we were feeling unsure about the shower room we walked past the first shower block n looked in as both doors were open as we toured around we didn't seem to see anything we walked up to the back of the shower room and we seein nothing weird so as we were walking out we noticed that first shower block door was locked not just closed it was locked we tried to push it open but it wudnt open, and no one else could of locked the door as we were the last group in n last out the door just wouldnt budge it was as if sumthing was pushing against the door on the other side.

The tour was comming to an end as we enjoyed a light supper in one of the rooms at quarantine the room was old n had a musty smell we felt ghostly presence in the room the old music was playing and we enjoyed damper and cordial, as we thanked the tour guide for a great night we asked him for directions back to where the car was parked we walked off into the dark track with no lantern and no torch it was pitch black and we were surrounded by bushes, this was the most scariest part of the night as we walked along the track we all noticed a kind of tallish young looking man in wat it looked like to be wearing a navy suit with a white hat we had to look twice but we had all seen what we thought was a ghost, he seemed to be walking towards us we all stopped as we were all in shock, as we got closer to this ghostly looking thing it seemed to walk straight past us, and as we turned back we could no longer see him. We were all releived to be back to the car we all jumped in and locked all the doors as we started to drive off the driver looked into revision mirror he swore he seen a chinese looking man with a sash and a strawish kind of hat but what he noticed the most bout this image was his pony tail hangin ova his shoulder he drove off out of quaratine station we all stopped suddenly as we almost hit a rabbit, but we enjoyed the night it was a good experience and we will return for friday the 13th and hopefully it will be a full moon.............

Submitted by: haley, teneil, renee, simon, & james Sydney (Added 24/03/03)