Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Good bye all! (Thanks for the forum, RJ)

Just wanted to wish you all adieu, i've had an amazing time getting to know the different personalities over the last few years, but I think it's time to go. :)

I don't share your apparent new love of all things F3000 and will only spend the year making snide little remarks about how pathetic the place has become (imho). I don't have the knowledge of anything F3000, and can't be arsed learning since I can't see the races in any way shape or form, so I can't see the point of reading quig's press release threads.

Good luck to GCM. Let's hope a return to F1 is on the cards at some stage, but I fear it's not going to happen anytime soon.

I've moved over to the Williams Sportnetwork forum under the username WhereArtThou, Webber?, if any of the other Aussies are also feeling a little lost.

Best wishes to you all, i'll certainly miss the fiery banter. Here's hoping everyone associated with Minardi in the past have a good year, and especially Williams & Mark. :angel:

[Edited on 25/2/2006 by MinardiP1]

Comments

• yup, it was fiery and healthy but mostly constructive.

but you don't need to say goodbye - just drop by now and again to say hi.

hope webbo makes it but i think its tough even for him in the ultimate pinnacle of this sport since it seems to have lost its way somewhat in reconciling sport from business.

• I don't think you should say goodbye either.

You won't be the only one who is not really into F3000. I can't say I'm that much interested either. But we could still talk about motorsport in general.
  • Some of the other forums can be bitchy as you would know.

This forum may develop into a sort of common ground for F1 lheads, where different views are enjoyed.

Stay in touch.

Spin
  • Quite a few of us are unable to view F3000, but I plan on staying to discuss Minardi's future, F1, and ex-Minardi drivers such as Webber, not to mention Spin's point about other forums being bitchy. If we didn't have differing views here then we wouldn't have an v fans still here.
  • I can't see the point of reading quig's press release threads.
    We'll don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
  • say hello to Matt :hehe:
  • I'm happy to stay around and whinge.
  • I'm happy to stay around and whinge.
    Bummer ;)
  • This'll please everybody, I'm staying too. Besides I can always have a good laugh at Lease's whinges/rants.
  • I never had P1 down as a Maoist.
  • Unnecessarily hardline.
  • He'll be back, especially when he sees how badly Williams are doing!
  • Wow amazing that makes two good people leave two forums i'm a member of in two days.
  • It's obvious their leaving because of YOU!!!!

Define "Good" in a forumer...
  • say hello to Matt :hehe:
    :hehe:
  • quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    say hello to Matt
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:hehe::hehe::hehe: