Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

SPECIAL MINARDI OPPORTUNITY!

Go here for a special surprise!

www.minardiusa.com/vintage.htm

Comments

• Nice, I hope they still have some bottles left...sent them an e-mail.
  • You best not have ordered it all Emmett;)

I think this is a must have item and sod the expense fingers crossed............

Gave a good mention to the MCSF in the email as well which hopefully GCM will hear about if enough people order.
  • not sure myself. good wine is still no beer... or cachaca for that matter...
  • Check yur email - BTW I am not sure if I even have the correct one.
  • when did you send me an email?
  • I will be sending one but that note was to 'rule. Sorry about the confusion.
  • Checked email and replied, thanks
  • Checked MY email, pulled head from ass and replied!

Thanks
  • "not sure myself. good wine is still no beer... or cachaca for that matter..."

Ya can always hope that Budweiser comes out with their Wiliams commerative can........ or a Patrick Head 6-pack......

• touche!
  • Ya can always hope that Budweiser comes out with their Wiliams commerative can........ or a Patrick Head 6-pack....
    Encore!!
  • Does that read 75,00 € (meaning 75 euros, or $128 Aus) or 75,00 € (meaning 7500 euros, or $8,000 Aus!?)

I'd be keen on purchasing one. I wonder how much the freight to Australia?
  • 75 Euro's - don't worry about the cost - just order one !
  • Will e-mail them now.

Crazy thought - what's to say everyone put in a few bucks each and buy one as a prize for the tipping comp?
  • I am in.

Hope i got in in time.
  • I hope so too.

I've steadily been building a display case for my 'prized' Formula One merchandise. It has a large collection (around 20) of Renault F1 models - most of which are from the 1970's and 80's and have been out of production for over 10 years.

I was hoping to obtain one of these bottles, as well as find a high quality picture of a Minardi in the race which coincides with the bottle number - and have the two taking up proud position in the middle of the display.
  • I was hoping to obtain one of these bottles, as well as find a high quality picture of a Minardi in the race which coincides with the bottle number - and have the two taking up proud position in the middle of the display.
    Thats the spirit!
  • Still no reply on my e-mail...I hope somebody there speaks english!? :P
  • Did any of you get an answer already already ?

I want my wine...otherwise, I will start whining :)
  • Got an initial response asking for further details about shipping in about 4-5 hours and awaiting response to that.

Just hope theres enought to go round:o
  • By selling them chronologically, some bottles are going to hold much more sentimental value than others.

Think, bottle one (probably in the hands of GCM) would be worth a bit. Also priceless would be the number that coincides with Minardi's 2nd place grid spot, Portugal in '89 when we led the race (albeit for one lap) and more recently Webber's 5th place in Melbourne.
  • Welcome lamy - any relation to our point scorer?!
  • i think lamy has been with us for quite a while. he must have lost his password :o
  • I recieved a postive response from my initial e-mail, and since then nothing...what's the go?
  • He has been away on business - I just received an answer to a question I had today - I asked it 'bout the same time you placed your request.

Have faith.

Besides - aren't you to young to drink? That does not mean much being you're an Aussie and all but I think Oz and I and maybe Ger need to pop by and show you the proper way to sample this fine wine.
  • Quig, let me know you're in town. It's an easy drive up the highway from Melbourne to Sydney.
  • drop me a line at minardi@aon.at if you want me to change it back to lamy, that's no big deal
  • Turning 20 on wednesday Quig, well past the legal drinking age down under.
  • What is the drinking age there? In the States it is 21.