Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

STR 2006 livery

It read the unveiling was today?

Anyone know at what time ?
or post the first pics in this Topic?

Comments

• They are afraid to post exact details because of Minardi hitsquads and snipers :)

Not to mention large number of Austrian and NY soccer hooligans with baseball bats rioting and taking RB personnel hostage...

Edit: A Woman's charm never fails...Minardi secret agent posing as groupie. Notice the camcorder loaded with poisoned arrows...

[Edited on 9/3/2006 by bladerunner]
  • How does one say Scuderia "Red Mammoth" in Italian ?
  • okay, i know you won't like me but...

I think this livery is unique and nice
  • not difficult to make a nice livery if you have no sponsors :hehe:
  • how come orf are the only ones to have these pics... aboslutely nothing on suttons so far... odd
  • Well, I was close when I guessed that it was going to have all colours of the rainbow.
  • from the front it will be hard to tell it from the midland
  • Once again I say the members of this board should design the liveries - sometine last year somebody here posted a pic of the now STR and it was painted up ike Red Bull Light - it was not a bad looking car - this thing........
  • Well, I was close when I guessed that it was going to have all colours of the rainbow.
    In Australia we call it "Vomit"

Actually I quite like it. Better than RB and should look gook on the grid next to the stark white of Super Cucumber!
  • I still think we need more black, green, orange and yellow cars so we can actually tell them apart this year.
  • After watching the new livery on SpeedTV this morning, I must change my mind..... It looks pretty good...... On Speed, the commentators were bashing the chromed livery of the McLaren....when I saw pics of McLaren's chrome livery I thought it was different but thought it could cause some serious photography problems, it had alot of potential...,...but on TV it does look like crap.... The Williams and the BMW looked pretty good IMHO......
  • I don't like it at all.