Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

euro3000:changes in the 2006 schedule

From Euroseries3000.com:

Changes in the 2006 schedule
A race in Silverstone

Coloni Motorsport announces few important changes in the schedule for the 2006 Euroseries 3000. The most important issue is the english debut of the series. For the very first time, Euroseries 3000 will run on the legendary Silverstone circuit. The race is scheduled on the 13th of August, together with two other great events: the Grand Prix Masters, that gathers former F1 drivers as Nigel Mansell and Riccardo Patrese, and the British F3 championhip. The race in Silverstone will take the place of the one previously scheduled in Hockenheim on the 27th of August.
The other changes: the race in Mugello moves from 9th to 23rd of July, Vallelunga moves from 1st to 15th of October. In this last round, the Euroseries 3000 will share the paddock with the italian GT championship.

Comments

• If I can be there, I will. I hope GCM can make it to his beloved England!
  • All you Limey's better be there! What kills me about you Brits is that back in the day you'd travel for months by boat/horseback/foot etc to flatten/conquer/oppress just about anything that moved but to drive to a race track on an island that is not THAT big seems to be a task.

Hell I just drove to laguna Seca 3.5 hours EACH way both Friday and Sunday - and that was not to see the MAN.

Find your inner grail searching knight will ya?
  • I'd love to get there, but since offspring No 2 is due to make an appearance on the 12th of August It wont be possible.
  • i take you've never been on a british motorway, quig, they're depressing places (at least from my experience on the m4, m5)
  • Simon I'm sure I am in Maidenhead on the 10th and 11th of August I would doubt I could stay for the race on Sunday but I would hope to make it up to silverstone on the saturday for qualifying assuming the format of saturday qualifying applies to the 3000 series? and fly home late sat night. Would love to see a little of the GP Masters also.
  • Should be there, too.
  • Quig, who said it was 'a big task'?

It is possible I may have plans for early August; Mr Spyder clearly has a pressing engagement.

Less than a year ago I drove an 1800 mile round trip to Imola just to see you, you big Campari-quaffing Mary.
  • So - you did not sell it after all eh?
  • August at Silverstone? I can think of worse places to be.

If a few of us can get there so much the better, according to the news on pitpass.com about the GPmasters ticket prices should be announced soon at "nice prices"

Ger if you can fly home late saturday will sunday afternoon make that much difference?

Simon do oyu really have plans or are you just quig baiting?
  • Be on the lookout for cheap fares from the US y'all - I need to be there!
  • Originally posted by MCSF
    Be on the lookout for cheap fares from the US y'all - I need to be there!
    Seriously?

How does that fit with the Monza trip?
  • It wouldn't - if I can find one of these $250 RT tiks from SF then I'm in - otherwise I could not pull it off. It would be arrive on late Thurs/early Friday and leave first thing Monday. Probably just a dream.
  • Will keep an eye out for the flights but ticket prices have just been announced

http://www.gpmasters.com/news_210306.htm

basically booked before 30/04/06 weekend £50.00 with grandstand or £30.00 GA
  • Sailing commitments notwithstanding, I hope to be there.