Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Can anyone in the US help me ??

Hi Guys
Theres an ebay item I'm after but the sellor will only ship to US

http://cgi.ebay.com/Korg-DST-3-Hard-dist-Distortion-Pedal-Made-in-Japan-MIJ_W0QQitemZ7398775949QQcategoryZ41416QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Im happy to pay up to $20 is there anyone in the US an ebay member that can help me out?

reply here or email me:
Time is short and this is not a normal request so i understand if no-one can help, but if you don't ask...

[Edited on 21-3-0606 by JumpeySpyder]

[Edited on 22-3-0606 by JumpeySpyder]

Comments

• Sure - I'll do it - so I bid or do you bid and he ships to me?

minardi"at"mac.com
  • The sellor wont accept a bid from an ebay newbie (ie me.)

If you can put in a bid that would be really cool.
    its gone up to $ 22.19 now

I can stretch to $30 but I don't want to go too far because shipping costs to you then on to me will mount up.
    I can send you some cash by paypal - if you can get me some details fairly soon (Its now getting on for 1am here and I need to get to work tommorow )
  • Its at 26.22 as of now - I have put a "snipe" bid in for $30. Keep an eye on it - if minardiusa wins you win.

We can take care of the rest at that time.
  • Jumpy - did you know it is located in San Francisco? Hell I can go by and pick it up if you win.
  • Superb Quig thanks whatever the result. :)

Just to put this all in perspective / why all the fuss ;-

I used one of these pedals as part of my guitar sound for about 10 years but it expired a couple of years ago and I've been trying to find a replacement since then.
    This isn't something that guitarists would describe as classic gear but korg didn't make very many and they are really difficult to find.
  • Who is you r fav guitarist?
  • Originally posted by MCSF
    Jumpy - did you know it is located in San Francisco? Hell I can go by and pick it up if you win.
    Yes I did !! that was what gave me the idea of posting in for help on here
  • Originally posted by MCSF
    Who is you r fav guitarist?

MEEE !!!

No single favourite - i tend to like elements of guitarists playing some of my favourites;-

Joe satriani, Alex lifeson, Kirk Hammett , Billy Duffy, Daniel Ash
  • Sorry - somebody else won.

I used t party with Metallica back in the day - before they were anybody. I went with thgem to the first ever Dio show - at a barn in Antioch California.

My fav guitar player - Blackmore of course.
  • Bah Humbug !!
    we were close $31.27

Thanks for trying Quig - and all beyond the call of duty :cool:

For me the hunt continues.

Time to remove my email address then some sleep :)