Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Le Mans Endurance Series

Racing in Istanbul, Alex Yoong who qualified third with Jan Lammers in Team Holland has just set the fastest lap 1:43:015 and in position4 is presently chasing the Corvette of Vergers.

Spin

Comments

• 1. Minassian Nicolas Creation Judd
    2. Collard Emannuel Pescarolo C60 Judd
    3. Vergers Michael Courage C65 AER
    4. Yoong Alex Dome Mugen
    5. Keen/ Kiesa/Moller Lister Storm Hybrid

Lap 35 of 1000km

www.lemans-serioes.com for details

Spin
  • correction:
    www.lemans-series.com
  • Alex is up to second behind Emannuel Collard on lap 58.

Spin
  • setting some very quick lap times now and back in second again... bummer they only show it live on cnn.tuerk and on some station in estonia
  • ??? in the box for a long time. Sounds like trouble!
  • they had issues with the starter all weekend, seems the car didn't take off again after they switched drivers
  • 1. LMP1 Pescarolo Sport COLLARD/BULLION
    2. LMP2 Barazi Epsilon VERGERS/ BARAZI/BELLOC
    3. LMP1 Lister Storm Racing KEEN/KIESA Nick/ MOLLER

Congrats to the winners

I assume Nick Kiesa is the former Minardi Driver.
    Congratulations Nick (2nd in Class (LMP1) and 3rd overall.)

Jan Lammers and Alex apparently retired unclassified at lap 62.

In other Classes Pedro LAMY and team won the LMGT1 in their Aston Marton DBR9

GPC Sport DRUDI/ROSA/SIMONE were first in the LMGT2 in Ferrari 430GT.

Spin
  • The Le Mans Endurance Series is really nice.

I can't make it to Le Mans this summer, but highly recommend it to all of you.

(For the Football fans: They set up a giant TV screen last time when Le Mans was during the Euro, so you can enjoy the football games as well).
  • spa will take place this weekend, let's hope they sorted those problems with the starter engine
  • RJ, Eurosport or Motors TV has LMES.
  • haven't even got a tv here ;-)
  • Come to viges towers.
  • hehe would be over there with a six pack every weekend if it weren't so far away :-)