Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FM.com JRs

A while ago we had lots of threads about forzaminardi.com juniors. Is everything alright with them?? How are they getting on with a F3000 team to support?

Comments

• Go here:

http://www.minardiusa.com/index.htm and scroll down to the different events and you will get a better idea.
  • i think he's referring to the children born from forza members, no?
  • Ella is just nine months and recently held forth about the lunacy of the return to tyre pit-stops. She also had some interesting insights about front-wing endplate flip-ups. Mostly, she enjoys clapping when TOIT has problems.

Thanks for asking. Never fear, she'll always be a Minardi girl.

BTW should we not talk about Silverstone in August? PLM will be there and, as far as I know, so will Minardi F3000.
  • James is great he's nearly 20 months now.

He's a very physical child loves climbing and getting around.

He loves his wheely bug

and his trike - so racing potential is there. :)
    His speech is limited to Daaaa daaa, Maa maa, Ack Ack (duck), Oooh Ooof (Dog) so not really in a position to report handling problems or tyre wear, but he'll get there ;)

Offspring No. 2 is growing and should be with us early August.
  • Carla is coming up to 11 months and walking well but some of her steering inputs to the walker resemble a certain Mr Massa..........

I think she has an excellent theoretical understanding of driving basics and as soon as she can reach the pedals will be off, which shouldn't be too long now:D

Don't know about clapping TOIT misfortunes but we don't like the nasty silver cars.