Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A free entry to see Minardi

http://www.euroseries3000.com/news.asp?id=254
:)

A free entry to Spa. This is the appealing proposal that Coloni Motorsport, the organizer of the Euroseries 3000 championships, offers to all the fans that are eager to watch the third seasonal race of the series, scheduled on friday 3rd-saturday 4th of march, from the stands of the legendary belgian circuit. How to get the free ticket? An easy task. All you have to do is to download the related pdf document from this very page or from the calendar section (see: Spa) linked in the Euroseries 3000 website homepage. With the printed sheet you will be allowed to collect the free entrance at the ticket-office of the race trak. And the gates of Spa will be wide open for you!.

Someone can go to SPA?

Comments

• Someone can go to SPA?
    Are you kidding me? That hill should be full of you Euro types! There really is no excuse. Back when I gave a rat's ass about F1I would travel to arguably one of the crappiest tracks in the series - Indy - half the United States away from where I live.

Hell, this year Murph, Ger and I are going to Monza - think how far that is from me!!!!!!!

So, get your candy asses on a bus, a boat, a plane, a car or by foot and support the Team!
  • For me it's too far for "one day trip" and i can't take stop to my job. :(
  • I think the translation needs looking at should read June NOT March, but htis is only next week so a bit short notice but August at Silverstone is looking good
  • got an exam the next day so not possible to cross the channel and get back to the southwest in time :(
  • can't i've got visitors for that weekend.
  • Excuses excuses is all I am hearing.

See you at Monza and then off to the factory.

Oh and Tana...
  • which factory?
  • I'm trying to set up a visit to the new one but it is TRULY in the sticks - not even a train station near it far as I can tell. However we plan on stopping by Faenza and if it works out the Tana for a meal with some of our pals.
  • Anyone going I am seriously considering it Fly to Brussels Car hire Free enrtry cost for two of us without Accomodation 200euro. Good ole Ryanair!