Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Silverstone 12/13 August

As per Mr Viges request in another thread lets see what we can organise for this weekend. This will be a graet opportunity to see both PLM and others in the GP masters and GCM and the team in EuroF3000.

What does anybody think?

Both days?
Just Sunday?
Who's available?
Can we organise something with the Team?

Comments

• Yes, I will be there, semi-working!

It seems quite relaxed, paddock-wise. I expect to find GCM enjoying himself under an awning somewhere out back.
  • I will make every effort to be there but it all comes down to $$$$$. I'm runnning low on vintage Spanish motorcycles to sell so I have another scheme in mind. However, how the hell far is the track from London? My wife has a friend who lives there and I could stay at their pad on the cheap.

I know I could look this info up but screw that - I have you people to give me proper intel with a local flair.

FORZA
  • Hopefull to be there got to see if I can get to Spa first.
  • silverstone is pretty far from London isn't it? more importantly it's in the middle of nowhere and it's quite an ordeal if you don't have a car, right?
  • Thats the kind of G2 I'm looking for. IF this happens for me then it will be a fly in EARLY Friday (or late Thursday) and fly out Sunday night late or early Monday.

Any ideas?
  • You're pretty much screwed in the UK without a car these days, the public transport's crap. But it's not too far out of London - hour and a half perhaps? Nothing by your standards.

I will be there both days, but I'll be coming in from the North. I fully anticipate a glorious Minardi one two and a Martini walkover.
  • You can have a lift in the vigesmobile, Quig. Not quite as rapid as it used to be. And with four seats. And front wheel drive ...

Nurse!
  • are you there both days viges? If the programme is anything like Spa not much seem to happen on Saturday but there's nothing on the website yet.

Where are you coming from silverghost?

If you do make it Quig you can have the choice of being woken at ungodly hours of the morning by either vige's jr or 'rule jr:D:D
  • Probably - interviews will be easier on Saturday - I may pop up on Friday. Hey, let's camp! Whittlebury is great (just the other side of the Copse from, er, Copse).
  • BTW Quig - I can't believe you're going to do this!
  • Are you really looking at camping?
  • Me dear? Yes dear.
  • possibly
  • how could you possibly doubt quig's dedication
  • I know, but this is almost stalking.

• how could you possibly doubt quig's dedication
    Quig (maybe after a few campari's):

Me nerdy? :P:P
  • It is no way a done deal - I have pretty much blown all my $$$$ on the Monza trip. However, if I can get a cheap enough airfare, and some way to and from the track then I am in.

Right now I am not seeing any bargain airfare's betwen SF and Jolly Old London.
  • Too and from the track we can sort but have no control over airlines unless someone drops PS a line.............
  • virgin atlantic is pretty cheap??
  • Has anyone got any details of the programme or what else is on besides GP Masters and Euro 3000? as nothing on the euro website.

Will you be joining us RJ?