Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardi has the third pilot!

The news is on www.euroseries3000.com/default.asp?lang=it (italian)
Now we have bought third car , but who will drive it?

Comments

• I hope they can get Tuka Rocha back - he's clearly pretty good, looking at his performances for Minardi at Adria, and in the Lola Light since then.

Budapest was a bit disappointing, no podium finishes, but more points I suppose.
  • Tuka is very good!!!:cool:

... and the Minardi spirit is still the same!
    "Great sportmanship on the grid: the technicians of Minardi Team helped the collegues of Avalon in starting the reluctant engine of Martini’s car. "
    :cool:
  • Originally posted by bouc
    Tuka is very good!!!:cool:

... and the Minardi spirit is still the same!
    "Great sportmanship on the grid: the technicians of Minardi Team helped the collegues of Avalon in starting the reluctant engine of Martini’s car. "
    :cool:
    I read about the Minardi boys helping out the Avalon car. Nice to see eh.
  • Great! the third pilot is Tuka Rocha!!!:)

From www.euroseries3000.com:
    Tuka Rocha gains
    the third Lola of Team Minardi

Minardi team is happy to announce the deal with the brasilian driver Christiano Tuka Rocha. Starting from the Mugello race he will drive the third Lola B02 of the Veggiano based team till the end of the 2006 season. Tuka Rocha allready joined the Minardi team during the first two races of the championships, in Adria, as a substitute for Roldan Rodriguez. The brasilian driver showed in that occasion all his skills, climbing the second step of the podium. Tuka Rocha, a current third in the championship standings, will be side by side with Roldan Rodriguez and Juan Caceres for the last five races: Mugello, Silverstone, Barcellona, Vallelunga and Misano.

Tancredi Pagiaro, General Manager
    “Signing Tuka Rocha is like icing the cake of our young and full talented team. Tuka really impressed us during the Adria week-end, and as soon as we got the third car he was our first choice. We are very happy about the deal, and on the Mugello race track we’ll be showing a three-forwards squad, just like a soccer team”.
  • That's fantastic. Roll on Silverstone, we can really take it to Fisico's guys now.