Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New 'wings' BMW

These have got to be the ugliest aero appendages ever attatched to an F1 car.

Comments

Every pussy needs them.
  • :D:P:D:P:D:D
  • "These have got to be the ugliest aero appendages ever attatched to an F1 car."

Remember the wing Arrows used in Monaco practise when Jos used to drive there?
    After practise the FIA banned it (for being too ugly) !!!
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Just more space for advertisers.
  • Fugly. It should go.
  • I recall an interesting conversation with another MCSF member as we were talking about aero stuff and looking at the TOIT car a few years back. Given that he is a fairly high ranking guy at a major aerospace interest and is in charge of aero research he seemed to be the guy to ask.

so i asked:

"adding all these little changes obviously has to affect all the other little changes... is there a point where it's almost so mathematiclaly confusing that you just go back to the drwaing board with all the knowledge you have gained and just make it "cleaner" or do I completley misunderstand?"

he smiled. "Probably"

everyone seems to be adapting the renault "winglets"now in some way shape or form...and look how long it took to start seeing the viking wings on other cars....

good article in F1 Racing in the June issue i believe and also seems to be some good comments on SpeedTV site from Sam Michaels about new aero introductions.

[Edited on 15-7-06 by bernie]