Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Great news!

Hey guys

This weekend was the 4th round of this years New South Wales State Racer championships, which as most of you know I have been competing since the begining of 2005 in the Fvee category.

Anyways, this season we're really starting to show some decent pace in what is essentially our home built car, and on Saturday qualified a fantastic 3rd on the grid! (out of 40 competitors) Race results werent too great, courtesy of a bit of biff and barge, but we came away with a 7th, 9th and 4th in the final - giving us our fifth consecutive top 10 round finish (continiuing from the end of last season) and our first top 5 race finish - just narrowly missing the podium!

Hopefully we can continiue this form into the next round in a few weeks, as we're currently 7th out of about 55 drivers in the championship standings, and i'd really like to turn that into 5th by the seasons end! :D

Thanks to RJ and all the guys that backed us from the start. I'm still flying the flag high at the races, with FM.com being flashed around the pitlane, and on the categories website (in my driver profile) I wonder if I could re-name my brand from 'Aurora' to Minardi? :P

Comments