Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Silverstone Euro 3000/GP Masters

So we are getting close to this now, who will be attending on one day or both days?

I will definately be there either Saturday or Sunday but am trying for both.

Looks as if we will be able to get some good access to the team via MCSF (grazie) so should be a good event plus PLM will doubtless be around via the GP masters.

Who do we have???

Comments

• Thanks 'rule for taking point on the ground. Mrs. MCSF has put the kabash to me going to the Euro 3K as I will be at Monza just one month later. I wish I could swap the two but that is not possible.

However, we want to set up something with the Team so let us know asap if you are going to attend.

This is your chance to put the FORZA into your FORZA MINARDI so lets get it going!
  • Sorry I cant make it either my business plans have changed. Still if the lottery win comes in I'll see ya there!
  • I'll be there Dan. Maybe camping.
  • You still on this "maybe camping"? I tought you could make these vital decisions.

You definately going both days?
  • Definitely maybe.
  • knew I could count on you
  • Maybe not.

Very sadly, for reasons of family illness, I cannot go.

Have a great time Dan.
  • Thanks Simon, hope it's nothing serious.

Any one else????
  • I am a bit surprised and alot disappointed at the lack of people planning on coming out to support MINARDI.

Remember that little Italian team we all "loved" so much?

Remember Minardifest '05?

Maybe this should be the Forza Minardi (only if they are in Formula One ) site.
  • I'll be there, almost certainly both days. I'm full on any racing category 100% Minardi
  • Good man silverghost, most likely I will be there Sunday but I'm waiting on confirmation on the best day to meet up with the team.

Drop me an email at ds DOT minardi AT tiscali.co.uk and I'll let you have the details and arrange to meet up.
  • Thanks for the call with the result Dan. A great day for the "New Minardi". Hope you had a great time with the team.
  • pleasure Ger, wish you could have made it, team were delighted as were fans!:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::D
  • What, what? Do I taste victory champagne on the wind from Northamptonshire?

I was able to catch the re-run of GPM on Sky and have to say it was a bit crap. PLM didn't have any practice time and didn't make much progress during the 'race'.

Wet conditions, I know, but it was veerrry slow. (Cheever won, by the way. Mansell's car was buggered).