Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Credit Card payments now ready

Just ordered my Minardi merchandise from the website by Credit Card with no problems.I see they have added sunglasses and a racing cap to the list (VERY NICE).

Comments

• shall be waiting for their gp stuff :D
  • Did it come up with a place to put in your credit information? I went through it but never saw one, guess I'll be getting a message from them or I need to message them about it.
  • Originally posted by Telstar
    Did it come up with a place to put in your credit information? I went through it but never saw one, guess I'll be getting a message from them or I need to message them about it.
    I had the same problem. I emailed them to ask whats up
  • Got a reply that they hope to have the checkout prob sorted Monday.
  • OK I got a reply from Minardi and the shopping cart works now but only if you use Internet Explorer 5 or higher. I was using Firefox which doesn't work. One thing I have asked them to have a look at the shipping charges which at 40€ shipping for a 25€ item is very excessive.
  • That is quite excessive for shipping, I took a look at what I was going to order and it says 70 euro for shipping 2 shirts. Granted I know I'm screwed a little because of the euro and being in the states but no way should it be that screwed.

• I was using Firefox which doesn't work.
    of course it doesn't get over it people...:cool: