Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FINALLY!!

Our first competitive victory since 1993

MALTA 2
HUNGARY 1

:):):):):):)

Comments

• and ze sree points go to...................Malta !!

Congrats Neil, an historic evening. Not that it matters, but was it a deserved win?

Yesterday evening I visited the Holland-Albania game. Quite a lot of red in the stadium. You would have liked it ;)
    The Dutch played poor and just managed to scrape in a win.
  • Great win for Malta.

Unfortunatley Scotland are back to normal :(. Fantastic result against france and then Kenny Miller misses a sitter against Ukraine to make it 1 -1. The Ukraine g down the other end and score:mad:
  • " Not that it matters, but was it a deserved win? "

Who knows, its been years since I watched the national team play! Not even on TV we see the game as the media is boycotting the Malta Football Association because of TV rights....:D:D
  • Sun title today "It's down to you, misses Robinson"

Hate them or love them, THAT'S GENIUS
  • haha

I love to see our guys to loose a game like this. They deserv nothing, because they have no soul in their game.

Personally i hate everything around the Hungarian football. Our football federation is a maffia, our players are crappy and ern more than what you can imagine.
    I hope someone will ban the "pro" football here, and then everbody will invest in water polo and ice hockey...

btw, congrats to Malta

[Edited on 13-10-06 by ATi]