Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• pretty amazing... and I thought it was the aliens that did it
  • The question that occurs to me i why would you want to build your own Henge stone or otherwise?
  • Originally posted by steamdrivenhammer
    The question that occurs to me i why would you want to build your own Henge stone or otherwise?
    Ya I totally understand this question. Interestingly enough I have seen 2 Stonehenge replicas here in Texas, I believe they are fibre glass though, so a real stone one would be cooler, but I'd rather see the real thing than a knockoff.
  • The real thing is just a pile of rocks !!

I liked this copy:-

• Hey, hey, that's my pile of rocks you're talking about. Aligned by the 'pagans' for the summer and winter solstices. Very big events on a cold, dark island like this!

http://www.great-britain.co.uk/regions/southern-england/stonehenge_files/stonehenge-stone9.jpg

The annoying aspect is we still seem no closer to burying the main road which runs so nearby.

[Edited on 28-10-06 by viges]
  • impressive, will try it in my back yard!