Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Jesaulenko & the MCG

Lovely article here about The Mark at the MCG:

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/ashes2006-07/story/0,,1977333,00.html

Love the MCG, mate. Love the Blues. Can't believe its almost five years since I last saw them play ...

Pass me a cold one, boys.

BTW - NSW in March and Sepang for the Grand Prix. viges is on tour ...

Comments

• NSW where?

If it is Sydney, and it is not the first weekend in March, then maybe I can contrive to be there for an overnighter.

Details old thing.
  • Sydney 19th-24th.

We are then heading north to Myall Lakes and then further north. Any recommendations boys? My brother has suggested Yamba and Angourie.

Back in Sydney 3rd, 4th, 5th before we fly to KL.

Would love to buy you a pint but, of course, you lot don't serve them in proper measures. A 'pot', is it? How awful.
  • Careful old boy; 'Pot' is Victorian for a ten ounce glass. It is called a 'Middy' in NSW. You should ask for a 'Schooner', which is a more substantial vessel at 15 ounces. Pints (20 ounces) are available in many places, but not popular because the beer gets too warm whilst waiting to be consumed.

I will try to get to Sydney during that week. Will advise.

The Myalls are wonderful. Mrs. Lease and I hired a trailer sailer from Buladelah and took it down the river, into the lakes, and right up to the top lake. That was in 1995 and we hardly saw another soul. A really nice place.