Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Two more Minardi Drivers.......

in the GP Masters series next year according to autosport.com

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/56133

Great to see 'sandro back on track racing, I'm sure he will do extremely well once he gets back into it.

Comments

• Why did I think Moreno had driven for us??????????

Or am I just going mad?
  • Roberto Moreno 1991 Minardi Drivers
  • I tought so then had a panic attack and couldn't find any referance. Just looking in the wrong places
  • raced the last race of the season in 1991
  • Wow - Sandro following Zanardi in a top single seater; although I think he may have tested a Benetton post-crash once upon a time.
  • He did test after the accident and it I think you're right it was Benetton, but he did well with Alfa in DTM as wel as Merc.

I remember an article about that time when 'Sandro was in DTM and Fisi and Trulli were coming into F1 etc stating that Nannini was still the top Italian driver racing internationally
  • Yes, he and Flav are big mates. Of course, they were partners in crime when they tried to flog Minardi to BAT about ten years ago. Rumi stopped them.