Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The R27! Wow!

Apparently these aren't official, and it's only the interim livery, but damn this looks sweeeeetttt! :P

Fisi might actually be able to keep a car or two behind him. ;)

Comments

• Likes like they've achieved a pretty radical look. Car still looks good though. I think Fisi has a chance. I know the Brit press will talk up Button's chances but I can't see him beeating drivers who have better cars and unless TOIT and Macca drop the ball he'll struggle to match the Kimster and Alonso.
  • The car looks sweet. I wonder what those folk in Woking and Maranello are thinking!!

[Edited on 13-1-07 by steamdrivenhammer]
  • Originally posted by Petroltorque
    I think Fisi has a chance.
    Your lips to God's ear - but he has to get his mental game in gear AND be consistent in his mental toughness all year or else it will be more of the same.
  • At today's MCLaren launch the TV reporter asked Alonso who will be the surprise of 2007.
    Answer: Kovalainen!
  • Haven't they picked up ING as title sponsor and, from memory, ING's corporate colour is orange .
  • Oz, read my first post. Interim livery.
  • Saw that P1, was just looking for confirmation of the ING thing.
  • The trucks have a big orange paint stroke!
  • Nothing in Fisichella's past points to anything other than the '2' slot. It just ain't in him to be a champion.