Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• Have Nostradamus seen it all already?
  • Like the old saying goes:

If a man threatens to put a bomb in your mothers house you must put one in his mothers house first.
  • thats not a different perspective, bernie. why i say that is that the whole world agrees wholeheartedly without any exception that that ahmadjenedine chappie deserved to be whacked whether its by the americans or the israelis or by their own folks as reflected by your linked article.

my shock of my original linked article is that the americaans and the israelis have the audacity to decide that they CAN use nuclear arsenal when they absolutely disagree to others using them. they are willing to put the world and therefore themselves too at risk of being eventually annihilated - the iranians may suffer from the nuclear attack initially but surely the americans and the israelis will then die a slow death alongwith most of the world's population in a war of civilisations with differing religious ideologies.

are they really that stupid? isn't it better to evaporate that madman thru covert means? i am now even more convinced that ultra right wing fanaticism and the mad terrorists who are both misguided by their knowledge of their religions and convictions for profits will destroy this world together in equal partnership.