Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Scary

Iam not a big fan of the ACLU - but this is a pretty accurate predicttion - how many of us have had similar experiences?

Want a pizza?

Comments

• Yep, that's the way its going. Bloody awful and all of it under the bullying banner of the 'war on terror' which, as we know, is like declaring war on the weather.
  • It's more tha that. Take for instance the taxing the fat fellow for wanting a double meat pizza because of his health providers influence. Steps are being taken now here in the States to do those sorts of things - all driven by profi not terroism.
  • are you turning green party on us, quig?
  • Hell no - but with an almost 100% certainty that a leftist (aka Democrat) will be in the White House next term and I can see them using tools like those highlighted in the clip to advance their social engineering program.
  • I have been telling you for years that you should have been developing your alternative identities!! You didn't listen!

If you really need one I got an old one I established, with complete credit records and work histories, legit established SS#, bank accounts...mostly with below $10 balances but ready for cash dumps from a main Cayman account... I can probably move it over to you pretty readily with just some new photo's. I set it up around 1984 and it's not one of my favorite names so I would probably never use it anyway.Your new name would be Richard Butler.

You can have it Emmett...the only problem is that you have to move to Benewah County, Idaho to a small town called Coeur d'Alene.

You would have a complete new identity and I think that you might fit in with the general social atmosphere there. I think Mark Furhman now lives there as well....but he's pretty much forgotten now so it's all pretty low key. I was paying some guy to use the name for years and I haven't really checked on it but it seems like he's established a solid idenity for you to assume. Heck I even purchased one of those "become a a reverend of yoru own church" kits from those cops in SF who found that tax break scheme about having your own church... So anyway I got that a bunch of years back and so you would be a reverend. I haven't checke on the name in years but if you want just google it to make sure it's ok (Rev, Richard Butler) and then let me know.
  • I think I saw a video about privacy on this website
    http://www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com/video_previews.asp
    check out the 11/ 11/ 2006 video
    5/5/2004 is a classic example of how you can use simple technology to fight terrorism

...and now a bit of brevity...
    WHY ITALIANS CAN'T BE PARAMEDICS...

Vinny and Sal are out in the woods hunting when suddenly Sal grabs his
    chest and falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing; his eyes
    are rolled back in his head.

Vinny whips out his cell phone and calls 911.

He gasps to the operator, "I think Sal is dead! What should I do?"

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy and
    follow my instructions. First, let's make sure he's dead."

There is a silence... and then a shot is heard.

Vinny's voice comes back on the line. "Okay -- now what?"

[Edited on 28-1-07 by bernie]
  • As long as its not Hilary. I'm all for women's emancipation. But I'm afraid she's way too polarising a figure. What the US needs now is unity.
  • Petrol, are you saying she's "frigid"?
  • US friends, do you think the USA are ready for a woman president? Would you vote a woman for the WHite House (be it Hillary or Condi?).

Quig, would you vote Condi at the Republican primaries?
  • No, not because she is a woman but because she is an intellectual - not a leader.
  • I would vote a woman for president if their was a suitable canidate, but not Hillary or Condi.