Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Bob Woolmer

Was shocked to hear this morning that this guy was strangled in his hotel room without any evidence of a struggle. To qoute Marvin Gaye "WTF going on..."

Comments

• same here
  • Thats pretty fucked up

• "WTF going on..."
    Well we would love to fill in the gaps for you old man, but it is expressly forbidden by your own order. Something about "Don't tell me anything about cricket!"

Anyway, you know how it is in these third world places like the West Indies......terribly lawless.
  • If I were you I would not pay too much attention to the stereotypes .Yes Kingston has a high crime rate but this is associated with the drug and gun culture. The crime rate among non Jamaicans is less than 1%.
  • saw those t shirts once "i survived the road to Negril", funny that :P
  • I'm afraid you've missed the nuaunce of the question. It was rhetorical. Woolmer was 6 foot 2 and 17 stone. Yet he was found wrapped only in a towel and killed with a precision blow to the hyoid bone with no evidence of a strugle. That means we can surmise the killers means and opportunity. Woolmer knew him as he opened the door to his room. The confounder is motive. Its got nothing to do with any crime rate in JA.
  • rumours on Sky news say because he knew too much about some match fixing scandal. Shocking though
  • There in lies the rub!
  • Police finally have a lead.

A witness has come forward and told police that he observed a man pounding on the dead man's hotel room door shouting WOOOL - MA!!!!

They have reseased an identikit picture of the man in question

• man, of all the posts you made over the years, this one is one of the best... :D
  • So wrong, yet so funny. :(