Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Tshirts

sorry tasm, I've reimbursed the money, I hope you got it

guys: there are no more forza shirts

if more than 20 can be sold i'll order new ones
also if we can get more than 10 in female sizes in addition to the the 20 normal once (for your partner, the ideal wedding anniversary gift, no?) i'd take that into consideration

interested, reply to this thread. if not, see above...

Comments

• I'm interested in a baseball cap !!!!
    Can't you order to make these ?!?!
  • 2x XXL
    1x M womens

Thanks RJ.

Are you still trying to do something special for Imola?

[Edited on 28/1/2005 by minardirule]
  • 1 x L

a baseball cap would be cool to, but lets first work on getting enough shirts to make an order.
  • I'm always up for one but what about a special shirt for the Minardifest '05?

Murph has a good idea for one.
  • I'll take 2 xL and 2 Minardifest 05 when there available!:P
  • How big are Euro sizes?
  • I guess it depends on which Euro country you live in. A girls medium would be an XL Mens in France.
  • I'm always up for one but what about a special shirt for the Minardifest '05?

Murph has a good idea for one.
    Someone back me up, THIS WAS MY IDEA!
  • Murph has a drawing. What do you have?
  • special shirt for Imola? hmm

molto expensive, might as well be invested in a kick ass banner which will make it's way into TV coverage!
  • I thought I started a thread about this? :confused:

Anyway, i'd like an XL and a medium.
  • 1 M for me, RJ.
    Would be lovely to wear it when I go to Bahrein for the GP!
  • RJ a Banner would be nice but a "T" says it all!!
  • I say BOTH are possible. This could be the EARLY MCSF Team gift - and the guys that go to Indy will be taken care of already - not to mention that some of the non traveling Team get kit.

• Come on guys - forzaminardi t-shirts for the other half, and VALENTINES DAY coming up, ideal present!!!
  • will take care of that when I go back home late next week. Busy, busy, busy exam time at the mo. Got a trenta l'ode today Salvo, aren't you proud of me?

The guy who told us that exams here are a piece of cake should be shot. They make no difference between Italians and Erasmus people at my faculty so many of my mates have failed...
  • Now you know that there is a difference between studying in Italy and in England:hehe::D
    or better 2 differences: in England to get chicks is much easier....
  • Now you know that there is a difference between studying in Italy and in England
    Still think England is tougher, you don't have to produce anything in Italy until the final years of study. Writing a 3500 word essay is a lot more work than preparing for a 15 minutes oral exam I'd think.

The reason many people failed was because they thought they could play the foreign card and get through with it. No way, Josè, they did expect you to know things well.
  • Imagine that - going to school, taking a test and the instructors having the nerve to expect you to know something.

I never went to college but I thought it was all about learning to drink and screw?
  • hahaha, but you should have heard the Italians who told us that it runs like this over here...
  • on topic:

I will order fresh shirts next week. Who doesn't buy them will get a visit from some of my newly found Neapolitan friends :mad:
  • Also in XL?
  • Okay, will be ordered Tomorrow

That's 2 XXL and a female medium for MinardiRule
    An L for Telstar
    2 L for Ger
    XL and an M for MinardiP1
    XXL for Yoko
    M for Manlio

[Edited on 20/2/2005 by forzaminardi]
  • Can you put an L one to the order list?
    becuse i really want a forza t-shirt :angel:
  • ordered some in excess so I'll notify you when they are ready
  • No way, Josè
    RJ you've got to tell me where did you got this from. If it's what I think I'll die.

Cool the shirts stuff, thanx.
  • I think I heard it in a movie once, can't remember which one though...
  • Another saying goes like this :

very well Manuel
  • I think I heard it in a movie once, can't remember which one though...
    Then it was probably an argie movie, cause it's the title off an argie hip-hop song that turned famous idiom in Buenos Aires.
  • Even though unfortunately the Bahrein GP trip is cancelled, I'll be proud to have my Forza t-shirt, for the next occasion (I may also see if Egyptian girls like it......:P).

But concernig your threat about the Neapolitans, RJ, remember I'm Sicilian:hehe: