Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Tshirts

Comments

• RJ i'm looking for 1x XL do you have one?
  • I don't think I odered any XLs, will check with 'dispatch' though

definitely NO women's L

This is because certain people ordered certain things (and never worried to actually pay for it) :rolleyes:
  • Okay, will be ordered Tomorrow

That's 2 XXL and a female medium for MinardiRule
    An L for Telstar
    2 L for Ger
    XL and an M for MinardiP1
    XXL for Yoko
    M for Manlio
    Sorry RJ - never checked this thread again since - if my shirts are still there i'm good to go. :)
  • no xl but from personal experience there is not a big difference between L and XL (i wear an L these days).
    M there is.
    just let me know
  • I need an XL..... 5 foot 11, 102kgs. Definitely an XL. :(
  • Am I right that there is no XXL available. This is for a larger type of guy.
  • there are xxl but very limited, will have to check as I've got a reserve on all of them I think
  • RJ if you have one spare bring it with you to Bologna for me. I'll fix up with you there.
  • Is my name still on one?
  • actually, yes, why?
  • Just checkin'.
  • Quig, what mean you "my bernie" ???

taking possession of another person is illegal in most countries (although I personally wouldn't mind a hot little italian au paire...but that's another story)

yes, it's me ,Bernie, the other guy from Pittsburgh who used to take pictures for MCSF until he was shunted aside by that Murph guy who should've been a professional photographer.

I finally got bac to a Mac and now can join the boards and not spend hours rebooting.
  • BTW, Quig, Can you get me a shirt or so while you're there? My limited minardi stuff might not even be good for "Survior" as it's getting a bit threadbare.
  • Am I right that there is no XXL available. This is for a larger type of guy.
    You live my XXL shirt alone! :spank:
    I trying to find the way to pay RJ fir it from the third world without being butchered.
  • RJ, I got one shirt today, my XXL. Thank you.

The thing is, shouldn't my order also have had a female medium with it? There was only one shirt in your package from Innsbruck......
  • didn't have the time to tell you (imola) but I sent the female from Italy the same day the xxl went out from austria (dispatch had no female one available). as it was to be expected, the austrian parcel got there first but rest assured that the female one is on its way as well
  • Got it today RJ, only 24hrs later. Thanks. :)

Pete
  • I take back everything I ever said about Italian Mail then:hehe:
  • Retraction in Italian, please. With amusing gestures.
  • hehe i hope they won't stay :-)
  • RJ - I think the gestures are engrained in you. You have been absorbed.
  • Italian 4 of 9

formerly known as RJ
  • btw anyone who has pictures from Imola should share them with us:hehe:
  • just uploading mine
  • Not that I took many - as you know I have eminent domain over all of your media - but that damn Jello borrowed my interface cable and is taking is sweet f'n time getting it to me.

However, as soon as I get some of my pics I'll put them on my FTP site for you to be able to grab them.
  • hey, how do I get a FEMALE from Italy sent to ME? I'ld like one at the office. Perhaps a short little brunette... with a nice southern italian complexion...hey, can you send me that lovely little lady who makes the food for the team? boy, that would be nice. Not sur ehow my wife would like it but I think it really cool that you're actually sending women! You fellow Mindardi fans are the BEST!:rolleyes:
  • OH, I'ld like a small female..

I admire the man that ordered the XXL femaie though.
  • Got my shirt! thank-you RJ.

The Euro M is smaller than the Aussie M and it suits me fine.
  • RJ, Have you recived my paypal transfer?

sorry for writing here, but i can't catch you in e-mails
  • a long, long time ago, didn't you get the email i sent back? did you send any other emails apart from the money? might have been lost in my spam filter