Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

F1X2 at Nürburgring?

Well, some weeks ago I watched a german tv-channel(RTL 2).
The guy on tv said that if you win you will be driven around the cuircuit at Nuremberg.
If I am right that would be mean that the F1X2-cars will be there, I don't know how else the want to manage that.

Comments

• Nuremberg? Could it be the DTM meeting at the Norisring? thats in Nuremburg. I'm assuming your right and it is the Nurburgring. F1X2 around a street circuit could be rather dangerous.
  • F1X2 on a street course could be dangerous but that hasn't stopped Stoddart, the first 3 champ car races were on street courses and he had the F1X2 cars running.
  • No, has nothing to do with the Norisring at Nuremburg, it is the Nürburgring in Nürburg.
    I am from germany but I just know recognized that this race has nothing to do with Nuremberg.
    In german it is called "Nürnberg"...

If you don't know there will be a race at this cuircuit after Silverstone and for that you could win to be driven around it in a F1 (if I remember right).
    There was an Arrows for 3 persons and a McLarenX2 in the past but I think they will not use them because that would be hard to manage to drive those old F1X2 cars then the Minardi.