Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Imola Accommodation

Who is going to stay where (yeah Bologna I know)? Who wants a roomie?
Who is going to arrive when?

Comments

• Sorry RJ, am bringing my Malay ladyboy.

With GoKL branding, of course.
  • Jello and I get in on Sunday afternoon - you can crash on our floor for all I care. What say you Jello?

BTW - how do Italian innkeepers feel about defrauding an innkeeper?
  • Flying in Monday and staying at hotel Fiera, may have space will let you know RJ
  • Me and S are in on Monday evening. Have a Red one waiting at the bar in the Executive about 8pm (and I dont mean wine!)
  • Patty & I get in early Sunday afternoon ( April 17)....staying at the Hotel Executive.....looks the iteniery is coming together....
    Monday.... Florence
    Tuesday....Faenza
    Wednesday....Venice
    Thursday.....God only knows but im sure it won't be the
    Minardi Garages at Imola...... just how hard is it
    to get to Siena from Bologna ????
    Fri-Sun....Imola
    Monday.......homeward bound to exotic Pittsburgh...USA
  • I arrive early on Tuesday morning for an entire week. Stayting 4km away from Bologna, so within walking distance- only abotu half an hour walk.
  • I'll come with a good friend of mine friday and I still haven't booked the hotel (because I thought I was alone and in that case a friend of mine in Bologna could have hosted me).

I'll handle the accomodation thing next week.
    It depends on the innkeeper
  • This one, for instance, is a very nice one.

• Jello and I get in on Sunday afternoon - you can crash on our floor for all I care. What say you Jello?

The more the merrier, they say.
  • it seems we will manage a big group for Imola - anyone preparing a big banner?

Salvo how about trying to contact Italian journalists telling them of the group and to give you some coverage - obviously if you are also sticking together during the race?

I will expect you all to pop onto our TV screens from one moment to another!

FORZA!
  • booked the jolly in bologna from friday to sunday

will come to the meal on tuesday by train, or is it a dinner? in that case I need to book a room for tuesday as well