Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Stop Press: Raikkonen's title on hold as BMW and Williams investigated

Looks like McLaren are going to appeal.

I really would be surprised if this would change the result. Then again, it's been one of those seasons.

Comments

• That will be a big call on the punishment. From memory, whenever there is such irregularity there is always a penalty.

Let's hope for Kimi that Williams and BMW only lose constuctors points and get a fine.
  • How reliable is Eurosport?
  • Autosport also says the results stand....Kimi is WDC
  • pitpass just confirmed it as well and eurosport are quite reliable.
  • What a farce this championship has turned out to be, any other race and I am sure that BMW and Williams would have been punished. Really confirms to me that the FIA is biased towards Ferrari. Not that I believe that McLaren should be given the championship either for their actions. I think despite the fuel hick up BMW should be champions and Ferrari and McLaren should be excluded, drivers and all, for bringing Formula 1 into disrepute this season. Formula 1 should get rid of Max and the FIA as they have also brought F1 into disrepute.
  • Looks like McLaren are going to appeal.

I really would be surprised if this would change the result. Then again, it's been one of those seasons.
  • Kimi deserves it. As long as Alonso doesn't win, I really don't mind!

Forza Kimi.

Lewis will be back.
  • yeah, Kimi took the title fair and square and really can't be punished because of bmw's fuel, that would be ridiculous
  • If the championship goes to Lewis, I will resign from being a human being!
  • You can't resign Neil.............but there are other alternatives!!!!
  • such as?