Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Employment

Bagged myself a job in the City, equity reporting. Yay, I'm a brick in the wall :D

Comments

• Congratulations. (Although I really shouldn't as your probably already getting paid more than me);)
  • Well done RJ dare I ask who was daft enough to employ you???:D

When do you start? Do they have unrestricted internet access?
  • standard & poor's... pay isn't that great, don't worry but enough to keep me above water

will start in december, i interviewed for a 6 month contract but they already told me to extend it to 9, they must be desperate
  • Well done, RJ. I'll buy you some red braces but you can get the Porsche for yourself.
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    will start in december
    Excellent, just in time to buy us all christmas presents!!
  • never mind the braces, just keep your eyes and ears open whether somebody in the Wharf needs a housemate :D
  • Best regards to Proud Mary!
  • big wheels keep on turning!
  • Well done! I am sure you will make a name!
  • Congratulations RJ :)

Are you serious about living in docklands?
  • no two ways about it, i need to be within walking distance as i'm starting at 7 in the morning
  • Good luck with that one RJ. My handrake works for a multi national investment banking mob, and the only thing the place needs is a freaking big jolt of personality.

The bank accounts of some of the buggers there are bigger than Hitler's gas bill, but there's not a funny bone in sight of the place!!!!
  • congrats!