Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

No Customer Cars

Its pretty clear that the new Concorde agreement will outlaw customer cars. Hence Prodrive were sent packing. The question remains what sort of chassis wil STR and Super Aguri end up racing?

Comments

• Read somewhere that STR and Super Aguri will have a 2 year grace period befor they must become constructors.... not sure when the 2 year window begins....maybe from the signing of the new Concorde Agreement.
  • fantastic decision!!!
  • I'm not sure what to think about it. Of course, all the different cars is what makes formula 1 so unique. But on the other hand, allowing customer cars (with perhaps a rule that would allow 1 car teams) could fill up the grid quite nicely.
  • That 2 year grace period was initially agreed and then some teams decided not to adhere to the agreement. Customers looks good in theory but in Reality one ends up with a spec racing series and no-one will watch that!
  • I'm liking Force India more and more. Good on them for keeping the faith and good on Fisico. Forza Forc... oh, that's not going to work.