Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The lovely Anna K

2»

Comments

• Quig you better stop dirtying her name with all that fake material:spank:
    Not sure about she finding her boyfriend as I'm not a gossipings/celebrities devote, will try to find.
  • have to say my x has a better body.
  • whatever floats your boat...

• have to say my x has a better body.
    Who's that? Rupert the Bear?
  • For Banne's and RJ's happiness, time to resume our beloved Anna K thread, with her cute blonde half shaven flower.

Even though we know RJ prefers Julia ROberts' hairy armpits.:hehe:
  • gosh, how old was she on those pictures? 14?

btw did I mention that I will be doing cnn.com's wimbledon coverage?

i really hope she'll be there:hehe: no i know she won't, it's less work to just look pretty
  • you serious?
  • gosh, how old was she on those pictures? 14?
    Does it matter?
  • cnn.com!?:o
  • well that's not news is it? did the olympics coverage for them last summer and now i'm back for wimbledon. i can't wait to breathe some real city air again after having been stuck in disneyland for 8 months
  • quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    have to say my x has a better body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's that? Rupert the Bear?
    haha very funny.
    quote:
    gosh, how old was she on those pictures? 14?

Does it matter?
    Not to peado's