Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

What about F1X2 in 2008

Well I recently remembered that I somewhere read that "our" F1X2 wanted to be around some of the 2008-Champcar races as well as last year.
But IRL and CART/CCWS were fused so will there be any events with the Minardi F1X2-Team? Will they be at some of the IRL-Races?
Or will there be nothing like "Thunder in the Park" in Donington Park?

Comments

• The F1x2 website just shows on the front page a request of people interested to contact them for a possible 1-day event at a British circuit TBD sometime in the Fall.

So it doesn't look like they plan on anything with the IRL this season, maybe if Stoddart decides to join the IRL when they get the new chassis, in 2010 I believe, the F1x2's will come along. Otherwise I have no idea what plans he has for them.
  • The F1x2 website just shows on the front page a request of people interested to contact them for a possible 1-day event at a British circuit TBD sometime in the Fall.

So it doesn't look like they plan on anything with the IRL this season, maybe if Stoddart decides to join the IRL when they get the new chassis, in 2010 I believe, the F1x2's will come along. Otherwise I have no idea what plans he has for them.