Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Fat Lady sings

Looks like Brawn and Button have the Championships secured. Yes the other teams have closed the gap. But in the absence of testing and only 3 hours on a Friday to evaluate any developments. Its unlikely they can mount a challenge in time.

Comments

• Well the big broad may be singing in your ears mate, but her purse is empty.

What do the Meatloaf team do if the sponsors don't come? It seems ridiculous, but they aren't there and the mega-money mobs are still spending big in the wind tunnel.

Not a bad race for Spain, eh? Couldn't believe that Red Bull just kept bringing Vettel in behind Massa, particularly as it seems that they had enough fuel to go longer on the second stint.

The funny thing is, that whilst this is a very differrent season from those in recent times, there is something fraudulent about the way that the lower order is up the front.

QED.
  • It seems the new regs have only allowed cars to follow closer before disrupted by the turbulence.
    It would make sense to allow the non KERS runners to have 20 000 rpm limit to counter the 80bhp advantage of KERS.
  • But that would defeat the purpose of introducing KERS all together. I would think most teams would want the extra rpm's and the 30-40kg reduction in weight. So everybody drops KERS. Then it's same old, same old. Not a KERS fan, but it's here and mandatory next year, so either use it, or live with less power on the straight bits.
  • KERS SMERS

The only change should be that they can't use it off the line. KERS runners can almost guarantee that their position in qualy is 'provisional', whilst anyone sitting on the grid in front of one is a sitting duck. It won't be long before you see many more start shunts as the 'have-nots' duck and dive to block the 'haves'.

S'dangerous I tells ya.