Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

After 7 longs years finally

Graduating this Saturday with my Bachelors of Architecture and B.S. in Environmental Design.

Might have to continue my perpetual student life in the current job market though, but at least have the first one done!

Comments

• Congrats mate, just hope that BS is different to the one I'm thinking of.
  • Well done Telstar. Whatever you do, try to avoid having to work for a living.
  • Yes, well done. Never saw the sense in education myself; only leads to Doctors when it goes too far.

Take Viges advice, better still contrive to become a British Politician. That way you don't have to work, and you can basically claim for everything. Home renovations, holidays, living allowance (a particularly good one, since the more houses you and your partner own, the more living allowances that you ca claim).

Ah.......England, home of the fair go, and proud defender of British Justice!
  • the best one was: claiming for a mortgage you have already paid off!

well done telstar!
  • congrats telstar!
    And I will have my final M.B.A. exam in 2 weeks - after nearly 5 years I will start to live again! It is hard to work and then study in the evening... with a 2 year child...
  • haha thanks all! Oznomad, I'm sure my BS is somewhere in the family of the one your thinking of. Viges your advice is great, and Lease that sounds like a good plan but as an American a wrench was thrown into that long ago with that whole tea party thing.

Good luck on the exam Neil!
  • Doesn't everyone claim for their moat-cleaning bills?
  • moat cleaning was my fave as well :-)
  • moat cleaning? what is that?
  • A moat is a water-filled defensive trench which encircles a castle. Some of our right-wing Members of Parliament are rather grand.
  • the best thing was that he fumed that voters were just "envious"
  • Well seeing how they don't allow handguns for home protection, the moat is a valid home defense solution. Cleaning of the moat is a legal defense tactic as an intruder may sue if they become ill from stagnant moat water. Though this can be avoided by the addition of alligators to said moat to ensure no intruder makes it out. Also the moat keeps the black knight at bay.

At least I am putting that BS to good use!