Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Korean Grand Prix Cirucit

Korean circuit Layout

The above link shows the proposed layout of the Korean circuit which will be used to host the Formula 1 race 2010.

Is it just me or perhaps its the poor quality picture but does the start finish line seem really close to turn 1 and 2?

[Edited on 17-6-09 by steamdrivenhammer]

Comments

• No, it really seems to be near the first two corners. But those are no tough corners, so I think the difference to a straight is not so much. Also The Fist Corner in Spa is really close to the finish line, isn't it?
  • I'd say its obly just a representation. The Start Finish line is usually between the pit area, which this is not, so just some dumb graphic designer put it in the wrong position. Also, If i was racing - I would indicate and turn left at 'Turn 3". Makes for a far quicker lap! Hey, maybe they could put some traffic lights in, a roundabout, or 2 competing championships on each part of the circuit? max can be traffic warden?