Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Spa!

Looks like we're in line for a tearup of a race.
Button's behaving like a virgin on wedding night. The true test of greatness is how one performs when things are against you. Webber and Vettel seem to want to gift him the championship.

Comments

• fiiiiiisiiiiicoooooo :P
  • 4 'old' guys on the front of the grid.. :D
  • The way everyone keeps tripping over themselves, and the unpredictability of each race. I reckon Jenson is laughing. Prior to the break it was Brawn and Red Bull. The Red Bull's were on the up, and since the break are on the down. Vettel really should of been 5th or 6th if not for others misfortune. As for Webber! Last two races has pitted earlier than scheduled and the team cocked up the pitstop. Alonso is driving out of his skin but the car is too slow. Lady luck has shifted from Jenson to Rubens, and Kimi keeps plugging away. No love lost between he and Stefano. Great Drive Fisi. Surely he wont be in a scarlet car at Monza? BMW finally found their mojo. Guess what! Too late. The other teams have caught up, and Jenson is in the divers seat. His reckon his real threat is Rubens, not Vettel or Webber. He seems fast on high and low downforce circuits. He had some badluck this race and should've finished at worst third. Next Monza. I wander who will replace poor Luca! Maybe the Stig?
  • maybe the stig knows that nobody would have done any better than luca
  • Forza Fisi! He was a little too kind at the restart and could have backed them up more but apart from that, Forza Force India!

BBC commentary was needlessly snide about Luca. He obviously lacks race awareness and guile and I feel very sorry for him. His excuse about quali was a bit limp.