Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Obama gets the nobel peace prize

proof, if that were still needed, that this is a silly award. The guy has hardly been in office for a year and he already gets the nobel peace prize. If he gets it after 8 years in office, having brought peace to the middle east fair enough, but apart from some good speeches I've seen nothing that would justify it. mind you it is a silly award (Kissinger and Arafat, not to mention fat Al Gore, got one)

Comments

• Saw a headline in a US forum elsewhere "Fist Kenyan to Win Nobel Peace Prize". Don't think that was a positive one.

Put this one right there with Schumacker being the Stig. It's all about the marketing.

Is there nothing real in this world any more?
  • Based on this award I should get the nobel prize for Chemistry for making the office cups of tea in the morning!!!!
  • Swedes. Can't trust 'em.

Obama should have declined.

PS whichever creep nominated him did so after about seven days in office.
  • This made me wonder who else were nominated. Sadly we will have to wait 50 years to find out.